Old May 26th 05, 05:35 PM
Mary

"Philip" wrote in message
link.net...
Wendy wrote:
"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
There is a tomcat who was fighting my Cinder every time I let her
into our backyard. The group consensus was to trap the tomcat and
have him neutered.

Here's the story to date. Read the diary.
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147

I'm aware of the cat overpopulation problem but I still feel guilty
about this. I feel really bad. If he has an owner, the owner will
have 4 days to reclaim him before the neutering. All he has to do is
phone the Humane Society. But somehow I feel guilty about this. I
don't own the cat and I'm cutting its balls off.

And I hope the owner doesn't get there before he's snipped if at all.
This cat should have been neutered a long time ago. He'll be happier
and safer now without his cajones.

Angry women always say that ...

Or disgusted women. I bet you have known more of the latter. And amused
women. Women who cannot stop laughing long enough for you to get your
clothes back on. Back when you were much, much younger.