Old February 23rd 07, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Default Persia did Upside Downey Head in my Hand!

jmcquown wrote:
I was on the couch yesterday watching television and Persia was
snuggled up next to me. (She finally got off the plaid shirt!)

I had my hand out and she laid her head in my palm (so sweet!). She
fell asleep. Next thing I knew, she did upside downey head in my
hand. And she finished it off with a paw draped over her nose! I
didn't dare (nor care to) move. It was just the sweetest thing! A
soft little face in my hand, paw over her eyes. And just so everyone
knows, she snores. LOL Persia is such a sweet little lady, but she
snores.

Jill

What a shame you couldn't get a picture, that sounds so sweet. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.