Old May 6th 08, 04:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Newbie[_2_]

Default Newbie questions: What kind of pet carrier?

cshenk wrote:

: But need to know if you are actually in
: rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Not sure what you mean buy that. I am not a formal "member" of this or
nay other ng. I posted to 3 groups to reach those who may not read the
one group I might have selected. I made it cross-posting to conserve
resources: there's only one post, but it is offered to people in 3
groups.

If you follow all 3 groups, and have read it in one, a good modern
Usenet reader will, or rather can be set to, not show it you again in
the other 2 groups.

I'll check each group to see if there are any responses, as long as the
thread seems alive.

Thanks for the rest of your post. Need to understand it better.