Old December 2nd 12, 12:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin

Default Halogen ovens (OT)

I gather these are more common in the US so I wondered if anyone here
used one and what they were like? I'm considering getting one to
replace our old oven, which is really too big for 2 people and costs a
small fortune to warm up also Dave can't bend down nowadays to take
things out so it is hardly ever used

I think I've seen those in John Lewis. They look very flimsy and
impossible to clean.

Our oven broke years ago; we haven't replaced it and don't have
a microwave. We do a lot of cooking on the stovetop using heavy
cast iron pans.