Old March 18th 12, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

Default Cuddly Licky!

On 03/17/2012 06:52 PM, Bastette wrote:
Licky is so unpredictable about affection. Sometimes he can go months
without jumping on the desk to get some pettings while I'm on the
computer. But today he suddenly jumped up on the desk and threw himself
at me. He's been in my arms for at least 15 minutes, purring loudly.
(That might not seem like a long time - it's not for Roxy - but for
Licky, that might be a record.)

He's changed positions a few times, and is now semi-seated on the desk,
front paws on my shoulder. He can be such a sweetie sometimes.

Spring must be on the way. Today TuTu slept on my bed -- something she
has not done for many months. She is usually in front of a heat
register. However, another storm is on the way . MLB