Old November 21st 03, 05:50 PM
Bob Brenchley.

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 12:51:46 -0000, "Graham"
wrote:

I have taken my 4 month old kitten to the vets (vets 4 pets - UK) and they
suggest that the Hills science plan is the best kitten/cat food you can buy
at the moment.

Has anyone else tried this and what did you think to it?

I know the 'vets 4 pets' is a big company but I was just thinking that they
might push this food to boost there sales more. At the moment I am feeding
the kitten Whiskers tin kitten food and the vet said that this food isn't
that good as the meat content is very low, I must admit it does make the
kittens wee quite smelly.

Graham.

The problem with Hills tinned kitten food is that there are only two
flavours. While it is not a bad food I do prefer cats to get a good
mix of flavours/brands to avoid them becoming fixed on one brand.

Given the wide range on the shelves these days I would certainly not
go for Hills.

As for their dry - cats do not do well on a dry food diet, especially
kittens. stick to tinned and you will have a healthy cat.

--
Bob.

Anything on the ground is a cat toy. Anything not there yet, will be.