Old July 5th 03, 05:57 AM
RBinCA

In the last couple of days the kitten has started eating some dry food
but still won't touch cat food meat. I've tried both adult and kitten
cat food.

It's good that your kitten is eating. It is eating kitten food right? If
not she or he should be. As for the not eating canned kitten food. My
male cat when he was a kitten was like that. I went through just about
every brand available before I found something he would eat. Go to a pet
store and buy a can of each until you find something your kitten will
eat. Especially if he is a male cat is is best for your kitten to eat
canned food.

For my fat cat I've tried cutting its meals so hopefully that problem
will be solved. I was just shocked because of its sudden increase in
weight.

How old is he? How much does he weigh? He should be probably eating lite
food in any case. Increasing his activity level can only help as well.