Old March 21st 04, 07:33 PM
jmcquown

Takayuki wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote:

Funny, the last time we had tornado warnings I was worried about how
to get her out from under the bed. Never fear; she joined me in the
bathroom and crouched between the toilet and the tub. She'd meow at
me occasionally, like "Mom, why are you in the bathtub with a
flashlight and a pillow?" Long story, Persia. Just sit there until
they sound the 'all clear'

Persia is an awfully smart and cute cat.

Yeah, she is ;-) Tornado season just started up again. Great, huh?
Happens when the temps get warm and then suddenly a rush of cold air comes
in and screws everything up.

Jill