Old May 6th 08, 10:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
cshenk

Default Newbie questions: What kind of pet carrier?

"Upscale" wrote
"Newbie" wrote in message
Not sure what you mean buy that. I am not a formal "member" of this or
nay other ng. I posted to 3 groups to reach those who may not read the
one group I might have selected. I made it cross-posting to conserve
resources: there's only one post, but it is offered to people in 3
groups.

Ignore him. Some people are obsessed with adhering to specific posting
etiquette. He was suggesting that you should be reading and posting
messages
regularly in each of the newsgroups you selected to qualify for posting to
all of them at once. You're selection of newsgroups was fine.

Be at ease 'Upscale', I was more warning others in other groups than the one
I have that i will not see their replies. I said right at the start that
'Newbie' hadnt 'done anything wrong' but she/he didnt quote that part.

Oh, if it helps, I'm a 'she' (grin). C is for Carol in this case.