Old January 14th 05, 10:32 PM
Christine Burel

"Tanada" wrote in message
Ok, I'm curious. What does everyone in here do for tuna money? I know
we have some, ok a lot, of computer geeks, educators (or what passes for
one) and so forth. You don't have to be any more specific than you
want, but I confess to being extremely curious. If you're currently out
of work, you don't have to say so, just list your career field.

I am a Substitute Teacher for Cumberland Co. North Carolina, married to
a Blackhawk mechanic/inspector who is medically retired from the US army.

Pam S.

B.A. Journalism
Worked as tech editor/tech writer; traffic person for radio and tv stations.
Mom since 15 years+
Currently working part-time as a book merchandiser for various retail