Old December 20th 05, 05:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default What a week. :o(

Helen Miles wrote:
Sorry, this is a long vent and moan. My appologies, but I need to get
it off my chest. ( I feel really bad asking this, but please could
I have some more purss for the Miles family and me?

As you know, HRFL is feeling lousy. He's better than he was, but still
feeling crappy. (

Lily has now picked up the sneezes too. The vet has said that it's
just a virus and because everyone is vaccinated, there is nothing to
worry about, but I worry all the same. Pandora had it last week and
is feeling better, and Cleo is now starting to sneeze too.

To top it all off, this morning I got carted off to the ER in an
ambulance. I was attacked by severe stomach cramps when feeding
everyone this morning and the ER docs were concerned it was a
grumbling appendix. I discharged myself this afternoon as they wanted
to keep me overnight for observation and quite frankly, at this
moment in time, I just don't have the time available as I am up to my
eyes in work. As it is I have had to put back a very important job
until next week which now means a further delay on a task that should
have been completed 3 weeks ago. So purrs that it's nothing serious
would be gratefully recieved - especially as I am flying to the USA
for a 5 day Christmas break on Thursday! The loss of 2 days work (as
I've had to cancel work tomorrow because of feeling ****ty today - I
can't take the risk of letting clients down) has meant that I've
taken yet another financial blow. (( Oh Joy.

I will be *SO* glad when 2005 is over. *HOPEFULLY* 2006 will be way
better. It seems it's been a crappy year for everyone, what with the
loss of so many to Rainbow Bridge, the USA Hurricaines, peoples
general circumstances...

Thanks for letting me vent folks.

Helen M

Lots of purrs for you and your family. Purrs that 2006 will be better for
everyone.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.