Old August 31st 03, 11:30 PM
James

oldmolly wrote on Sun, 31 Aug 2003:

In defence of some really great catteries I object to that statement.Have
you actually *been* to any catteries? My nearest one is a veritable paradise
for cats. Huge chalets and runs, an aviary in the centre to watch, the best
of everything, heated, in the countryside, and an owner who is potty about
cats and spends hours every day playing with her boarders. Music playing in
the block too.If my cats went there, they would feel hard done by having to
come back with me :0(
Another aquaintance has a superb modern cattery struated in the middle of
woodland, plenty of birds about, trees to watch, huge pens, heated etc.
What is grim about either of them?

You won't find a cattery like that anywhere in London. Most of them
have pens the size of a cat carrier and barking dogs in the next door
kennels. Certainly no Brahms or R4 anywhere :-(

Not an option I'd recommend for John.
--
James