Old January 8th 04, 02:04 PM
Joe Pitt

That might work, but I do rescue work and let the kittens and teenagers run
the house with my own(after 10 days of quarentine). It would be a constant
training exercise.

--
Joe
http://www.jwpitt.com/cats.htm

"Ted Davis" wrote in message
On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 14:55:13 GMT, "Joe Pitt"
wrote:

Someone told me they saw a toilet paper holder with a cover in a catalog
'somewhere'. Anyone seen this. I have a couple that won't leave it alone

and
another is trying to get it off the shelf I'm currently storing it on. I
tried turning so it won't roll out and then she gets so frustrated she
shreds it.

Balance a light weight plastic bowl about half full of water on top of
the roll so that when it's disturbed, the water spills out. Yeah, it
makes a mess, but I had to do it only twice to break the stubborn
toilet paper dragging yearling I once had - she never touuched it
again for the rest of her 17 years.

T.E.D. )