Old December 30th 03, 08:30 PM
Luvskats00

writes

Sometimes a cat simply will not get along with one or more others. ...I've

has one that would attack every other cat -
he had to be not the dominant cat, but the only cat...I found him a single cat
home ... twice
A city apartment is a very different place from a rural home, so you
really do need a different approach. Many people recommend Feliway
for all sorts of behavior problems involving stress - you might try
that, after all, a construction project is certainly a stressful
situation.

Thanks, so much, for your response. I bought every type of Feliway on the
market when I first brought the new cat home. Not only did it not do a thing,
it triggered something and now my respiratory problems are worse than ever
(Flonaise made it even worse...I'm not allergic to cats, thank goodness). I
made a decision to keep the cat - status quo - and look for a new place to
live. Perhaps a new environement - with a second or third bedroom (and better
ventilation for my allergies) will be the solution.

I can't move until the Summer...I think we can all hold out 'til then.