Old July 30th 03, 02:37 PM
kaeli

In article , sippe1
@yahoo.com enlightened us with...
To all of you who answered to my question.Thank's for nothing.It's no
need to attack towards me when you don't know the bagrounds.Where I'm
living it's almost impossible to go to vet and just ask things and
even more impossible to call them cause they are always doing
homevisits when I try to reach them,I need to travel 50km's to get to
vet for even vacinations and for vacination I need to start trying
contact vet 1 month before I have planned to get the vacination. Other
breeders I've contacted with this issue were also curious cause they
have never heard about it before and they asked me to write this board
and ask that maybe I can get answer. I'm sorry that you have selters
full of unwanted cats but never I'm going to travel thousands miles
and pic a cat from your shelters. Unwanted cats are problem but not so
big problem in my country as in yours.And there's always going to be
people who are willing to buy purereed cats as well.So far I've
managed to find good homes for my kittens and I do occasionally visit
them.I don't inform the owner when I'm coming to visit them.My cats
are healthy and vacinated and I take good care of them.You can have
your narrowsighted opinions for yourself and have your catproblems,I
don't have problems with cats.This discussion from my part is over.
Sip

And I had to walk 50 miles to school every morning, in the snow!!!
Barefoot!!! Uphill both ways!!!!!

Please.
Stop with the righteous indignation.

Cell phones are carried by vets and doctors who do home visits. Even if
there are no cell towers, I can't imagine people with no phones at all
to reach the vet. If there are no phones, how did you get online on the
computer?
And if the vets do home visits, why would you have to travel 50km (31
miles) to see them? BTW, 31 miles is not a big deal to me. I work 35
miles (56km) from my home. I drive there and back every weekday. So
don't try to tell me it's some big trek for you.

And just because people are willing to buy your purebred cats is
certainly no reason to breed them - that statement alone marks you as a
BYB. In it for the money.

Know that for every cat you breed and sell, an unwanted shelter cat
dies. And there ARE unwanted cats in EVERY country.

Bye bye.

~kaeli~
Black holes were created when God divided by 0.
Not one shred of evidence supports the notion
that life is serious.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace