Old February 21st 04, 03:41 PM
William Hamblen

On 2004-02-20, Steve Touchstone wrote:

As for the shtupid rich lady, I only wish I had heard this story on a
story like Animal Precint, and heard about her being arrested for
animal cruelty (although, when they tell us what the abusers are
sentenced on these shows I wish it was much much more than what they
get).

There was a case in Williamson County, Tennessee, of a woman running a
Maltese puppy mill. The roughly 100 animals are now at the county animal
shelter. She was breeding overage bitches, had bad sanitation, lots of
sick dogs and generally deplorable conditions. She wasn't caring for her
own children, either, and they are in foster care. The news presenter
said in amazed tones that one of the purported fathers of her children
(several children, several fathers) did not know his own child's name.