Old November 6th 03, 04:50 AM
Chris

Try heated (microwave) tuna fish-the really cheap kind in water--they seem
to really get drawn to that. Also sometimes kitten is too light to trip the
trap.... If you can stand near it--you can block the exit when she goes in
& her running around in trap will trip it. Throw a towel over it when she
is trapped--that would settle her down a little but be prepared for heart
wrenching wails!!!! Good luck--the success I'm sure you'll have will make
the trials & tribulations well worth it...
"Aimee S" wrote in message

Just wanted to thank everyone that responded to my question about taming
a feral kitten, you were all very helpful and gave me some great idea's.
I wasn't able to trap her today, she's a smart little thing, I have a
trap, she managed to eat the food, without hitting the trip on the trap.
I will try again tomorrow.

Thank's again so very much,

Aimee