Old September 27th 03, 08:56 PM
Jo Firey

The cats may not use my Waterford! (Only because there are only 2 sherry glasses
from my husbands stay in Britain 40 years ago. And they are far too small for the
cats to benefit)

My neighbors cat drinks from a cut glass stemmed glass on their wet bar. (I think it
is a glass or dish referred to as a "Sherbet" He stands and waits for his glass to
be filled before he will drink. Will not touch stale water. I'm surprised he
doesn't insist on bottled water. He's pretty much a very spoiled alley cat and none
of this setup is nearly as fancy as it sounds.

Ours do drink bottled water. But only outside and only because its always around for
the kids to take to football practice and there is no water source near the water
dish my husband keeps with the dry food dish on the workbench in the garage. So
there is usually bottled water there to fill it with.

Britta's mom would have a fit it she saw ours sneaking into the iced drinking water
we put on our nightstands. Charlie used to put a glass of cola to sip in case
he would start coughing at night, but the cats kept spilling it so he switched to
water.
Jo
--
"Dogs may have kept us company on the hunt, but it was the cats who
insisted we invent houses and discover fire." -- Khiem Tran
"JHBennett" wrote in message
I should imagine a Google search for Waterford Crystal ought to get you in
the arena of something suitable. Be advised, Waterford may require you to
upgrade to fresh shrimp and select Sushi, as is hand fed at Jo Firey's.
Cheers,
Jack
"jmcquown" wrote in message
.. .
Persia absolutely adores Fancy Feast. She wakes me up (if I'm not already
awake) by tapping me on the shoulder on Saturday mornings. Tap-tap...

wake
up. It's Saturday! Then she rushes to the kitchen and waits while I give
her the once-a-week treat of a can of Fancy Feast.

I think she deserves a cut-glass cat bowl for this, like in the

commercials.
Anyone know where I can get one?

Jill