Old September 27th 03, 09:18 PM
Hopitus2

ROFL - your cats were drinking cola?

"Jo Firey" wrote in message
: The cats may not use my Waterford! (Only because there are only 2 sherry
glasses
: from my husbands stay in Britain 40 years ago. And they are far too small
for the
: cats to benefit)
:
: My neighbors cat drinks from a cut glass stemmed glass on their wet bar.
(I think it
: is a glass or dish referred to as a "Sherbet" He stands and waits for
his glass to
: be filled before he will drink. Will not touch stale water. I'm
surprised he
: doesn't insist on bottled water. He's pretty much a very spoiled alley
cat and none
: of this setup is nearly as fancy as it sounds.
:
: Ours do drink bottled water. But only outside and only because its always
around for
: the kids to take to football practice and there is no water source near
the water
: dish my husband keeps with the dry food dish on the workbench in the
garage. So
: there is usually bottled water there to fill it with.
:
: Britta's mom would have a fit it she saw ours sneaking into the iced
drinking water
: we put on our nightstands. Charlie used to put a glass of cola to sip in
case
: he would start coughing at night, but the cats kept spilling it so he
switched to
: water.
: Jo
: --
: "Dogs may have kept us company on the hunt, but it was the cats who
: insisted we invent houses and discover fire." -- Khiem Tran
: "JHBennett" wrote in message
: ...
: I should imagine a Google search for Waterford Crystal ought to get you
in
: the arena of something suitable. Be advised, Waterford may require you
: upgrade to fresh shrimp and select Sushi, as is hand fed at Jo Firey's.
: Cheers,
: Jack
: "jmcquown" wrote in message
: .. .
: Persia absolutely adores Fancy Feast. She wakes me up (if I'm not
already
: awake) by tapping me on the shoulder on Saturday mornings. Tap-tap...
: wake
: up. It's Saturday! Then she rushes to the kitchen and waits while I
give
: her the once-a-week treat of a can of Fancy Feast.
:
: I think she deserves a cut-glass cat bowl for this, like in the
: commercials.
: Anyone know where I can get one?
:
: Jill