Old September 28th 03, 12:01 AM
Karen

in article , Jo Firey at
wrote on 9/27/03 2:56 PM:

The cats may not use my Waterford! (Only because there are only 2 sherry
glasses
from my husbands stay in Britain 40 years ago. And they are far too small for
the
cats to benefit)

My neighbors cat drinks from a cut glass stemmed glass on their wet bar. (I
think it
is a glass or dish referred to as a "Sherbet" He stands and waits for his
glass to
be filled before he will drink. Will not touch stale water. I'm surprised he
doesn't insist on bottled water. He's pretty much a very spoiled alley cat
and none
of this setup is nearly as fancy as it sounds.

Ours do drink bottled water. But only outside and only because its always
around for
the kids to take to football practice and there is no water source near the
water
dish my husband keeps with the dry food dish on the workbench in the garage.
So
there is usually bottled water there to fill it with.

Britta's mom would have a fit it she saw ours sneaking into the iced drinking
water
we put on our nightstands. Charlie used to put a glass of cola to sip in
case
he would start coughing at night, but the cats kept spilling it so he switched
water.
Jo

heh. My best friend puts a glass of water just for one of her cats on her
nightstand.

Karen