Old April 14th 10, 01:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ted Davis[_3_]

Default Recommend a good cat brush/comb?

On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 08:24:51 -0400, jmcquown wrote:

My neighbor has to vacuum her bed every morning because one of her cat
sheds like crazy. Persia doesn't shed much; I just brush her once a week
(which she loves!) Any suggestions for a short hair-cat with a really
thick coat who seems to shed continuously? I wouldn't want to have to
vacuum my bed every morning.

I get good results from a PetZoom brush. Of course, it seems to stimulate
shedding as well as remove existing shed hair, so it may make the problem
worse for a while.

--
T.E.D. )