Old October 6th 03, 11:50 AM
MaryL

"Brett" wrote in message
news:xQ9gb.696763$uu5.113771@sccrnsc04...
Has anyone seen trees that don't look so rustic, would fit in more
asthetically inside a house and are covered with carpeting??

Yes! I ordered mine from www.createacatcondo.com, and I (and my cats) am
delighted with it. It is sturdy and is delivered fully assembled. If you
check out their page, you will find a wide variety of configurations
available. I think their prices are excellent when compared to others of
similar quality, and their prices include the cost of delivery. All orders
are custom-made for the customer, so you can request variations. For
example, I asked to have mine one foot taller than what was shown in the
description, and they did not charge any extra. I had one pole wrapped in
sisal as a scratching post and the others carpeted. I also used one color
carpeting for the beds and a neutral beige for the poles. If you would like
to see pictures of my cats enjoying their tree, go to
http://tinyurl.com/8y56 and scroll down. There is also one picture of how
the bed looks when it is delivered (completely assembled but tightly
wrapped, sort of like a mummy). Incidentally, the post is heavy -- a "plus"
because it will not topple over, but you should plan ahead for the spot
where it is to be placed.

MaryL
(take out the litter to reply)

Photos of Duffy and Holly: