Old November 20th 04, 04:08 AM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2004-11-20, Sherry penned:
Welcome to the newsgroup, Monique! How old is Oscar? Longhaired gray kitties
are gorgeous. Looking forward to hearing about her.

Thank you! She's not quite four years old. I think she's gorgeous; my mother
in law claims she has "wild eyes" and is not to be trusted. I'll admit she's
a bit ... temperamental. But she avoids strangers, anyway, so it's not really
a problem. She was 8 weeks old when I got her from a stray's litter; I don't
know if that short of a time was enough to make her more suspicious and
nervous than cats who were born indoors.

--
monique