Old July 29th 03, 02:19 PM
*~*SooZy*~*

"Sip" wrote in message
om...
My husband said that they give at farms extra vitamin E for cows and
pigs so they'll get in heat earlier than they normally would. He said
that it could be happen to cats as well. I'm breeding my cat soon and
waiting her to get in heat. She's in heat 4 times a year. I have male
cat already here waiting and he's under the castration threat. Does
anyone has knowledge about this e-vitamin? If it works with cats, how
much can I safely give to my female cat?
Husband said that cows came in heat in a week when they got vitamin E.
Any other hints how my cat gets in heat earlier than she normally
does?

Sip

asking a question like that proves you should not be breeding the cats!
please just get them both neutered!