Old September 22nd 03, 06:16 PM
PawsForThought

From: (GAUBSTER2)

Not to change the subject too much, but have you seen the movie Bowling for
Columbine?

Too bad Michael Moore is a shrill buffoon. I have more class in my pinky
fingernail than that jerk has in his whole body.

ROFLMAO! I don't really have an opinion one way or the other about Michael
Moore. However, from reading your posts here, your comment is laughable.

What I found fascinating is the amount of deaths caused by guns in
the U.S.

Would that include the gang killings, suicides, murders, and any criminals
being shot by police? Well, yes it would of course.

Well, duh.

except for the U.S.,
which had something like 112,000 deaths caused by guns each year.

I've only seen about an hour of the movie so far, but it really is
fascinating.

...and biased to drive a political agenda.

Have you seen the movie, Chris, or are you merely making another assumption
based on nothing?

I recommend you do see the movie. You might actually have to form a thought of
your own.

Lauren
________
See my cats: