Old October 18th 04, 06:13 PM
Rob

you've got to be kidding me... psychic conversations with cats... what a
whack job. every
time this cat protector person posts, it raises some sort of ridiculous
controversy. i have to
think this guy is just bored and loves to troll this group since everyone is
so responsive.

"Cat Protector" wrote in message
I opened up my mind and listened. Humans have the gift but many choose not
to use it. I have always had a special bond with Isis. As for the radio
station, the story was a simple one. I was resting comfortably on the couch
one day. Isis meowed. She didn't want food, she didn't want water and she
didn't want to play. I saw a CD sitting on the table and simply knew what
she wanted so I put it in the stereo and played it. She laid down and
relaxed and thus began Cat Galaxy.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
And how did you converse with her? Just how did she communicate her
*desire* to help the radio station? You must have access to some
language
that the rest of us have missed.

MaryL