Old January 9th 04, 01:50 AM
Karen

in article , Charles at
otright wrote on 1/8/04 5:11 PM:

You must have been SO relieved. I am hoping for the same outcome. I am
really concerned that the vaccination was done on Nov 14 and it should have
gone down by now. That was almost 8 weeks ago. All I can do now is pray
and hope it goes away.

My Grant and Sugar both got bumps at their vaccination sites when they first
got them that lasted about 3 months. Vet never mentioned the possibility of
sarcomas and said it was just "a reaction". The lumps *did* go away. I took
them to a new vet who upon hearing they had such a long lasting reaction
wrote it in their charts and they only get purevax shots now and have had NO
swelling since then. Here's hoping that is all it is for you, but be warned
it may take a bit longer to go down. If the biopsy was negative, most likely
is. Get purevax shots next time. More expensive but worth it. You *did* do a
good thing taking kitty in.

Karen