Old February 14th 05, 11:22 PM
John Ross Mc Master

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 15:22:04 -0500, equalizer wrote:

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 04:43:48 GMT, "Glarb"
wrote:

I've been thinking about this. I have spent huge sums of money on the cat I
have had for the past seven or eight years. But I have money, and I don't
think about it. But if I didn't have money -- let's say living from
paycheck to paycheck -- and the vet came in and said, "$850 for labwork and
surgery." Forgive me, but I would probably have to draw the line there and
have the poor thing put to rest. I know this makes me a bad person, but
come on y'all, what is your true limit on such matters?

Glarb

I'm doing well, and in fact in lieu of insurance, I have an emergency
bank account set up for the cats that has about $1600 in it so far. I
put in $10 a week plus whatever interest my savings account makes. Never
the less, each cat (I have 4) has a separate credit card with a $10000
line on each. They've never been used and are stored in my fireproof
safety box. If need be, I'd max 'em out and get more.

eq

That's a good idea about the credit cards. I'll start accepting those
offers that always come in the mail.