Old March 22nd 06, 07:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default {OT} Good News & Bad News

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 23:22:24 GMT, "Shirley"
wrote:

My MIL had hip replacement surgery today and came through it ok (she's
79 and has COPD) even though her hip was in far worse condition than
thought originally - she had to have a general anaesthetic instead of
an epidural. A few purrs for a quick recovery would be appreciated.

The bad news is my neighbour Roddy died today. You all sent purrs when
he became ill in Jan 2005 and wasn't expected to survive, well he
confounded the docs and even though he didn't fully recover he did
return home to his beloved Ruby....now he's gone and Ruby is
heartbroken......

I'm so sorry about Roddy. Purrs for Ruby's sad heart.

Glad your MIL is okay; purrs for her swift recovery.

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
Animals in Movies Website)