Old August 20th 07, 02:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Sheelagh >o

Default Cat Pregnancy Questions?

On 19 Aug, 20:28, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:
On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 05:22:08 -0700, Sheelagh o wrote:
On 19 Aug, 08:41, "Upscale" wrote:

If that's not good enough
for you, then feel perfectly free to research the topic yourself and
present your information to the contrary. (with your sources for that
information of course)

I believe he did, in appendix 4, if you wish to read it. If you follow
the link, you will see his findings in the research he went to the
trouble of producing.

I spent about 45 minutes on this and chose the most authoritative source
among many. I also discovered that drowning animals is against the law
in quite a few jurisdictions, and I ran across a news article about a
couple in Arizona who were arrested earlier this month for "euthanizing"
their cat in this manner...www.ajnews.com

Charlie

and I ran across a news article about a
couple in Arizona who were arrested earlier this month for "euthanizing"
their cat in this manner...www.ajnews.com

It, is probably almost stuck up my nose,but I can't seem to locate
it.
Is it on a different page Charlie?
Sheelagh"o"