Old July 2nd 09, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Winnie

Default firwurkz!!!

On Jul 2, 9:49*am, Amelia T Cat wrote:
ok i thinkz itz diz compartmint, Tiger, scratches qweetly atta door

[A few minutes before ten PM another batch of kitties shows up. A portly
tortie girl steps out, pushing a serving cart before her. Amelia is
followed by Harry, Sammy, and Ranger.]

Here you go, Rusty, a roast duck. I brought several, in case anyone else
wants some.

Wow! Roast ducks. That would get Meowmie drooling. Fangs!

Sorry I didn't tell you the RCMP horsies were trotting on Parliament
Hill in full regalia.
Mewomie just saw them on TV. If I have known, I would ask you to come
earlier so we can go down to join them. I love horsies, don't you?

Rusty

Oh, I see Aed, Morgana, and Paddy over there. I'll go see if they'd like
some duck too.

Amelia