Old March 21st 04, 09:19 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 09:28:07 -0600, "jmcquown"
wrote:

I sure hope this is the case with Persia. I'm going to leave her at the
vet's for 6 nights and she will NOT be happy with me. But maybe she'll be
happy when I bring her back home. And as exuberant as Vino!

Jill

OTOH, she may be so overjoyed to see you she'll forgive you right away
- of course reserving the right to get back at you at a later date.

Last summer I decided it was time for Rocky to end his days as a stray
and hauled him off for neutering. He stayed at TED's two nights, and
he was overjoyed when showed up to pick him up. When I took in him for
neutering I was planning on rehoming him with a friend, but he was so
happy, headbutting and thanking me for rescuing from that horrible
place, that I ended up keeping him.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]