Old December 24th 03, 06:22 AM
Cat Protector

You let the cat pick you. That is the way it works.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Bill" wrote in message
. com...
My two cats died this year and I am still pretty sad about that. Someone
suggested that in looking for a cat I should get a mature one - so I could
have some idea of personality - and that seemed like a good idea. I went

over
to the local PetSmart where they have some in cages up for adoption. I was
hoping one would pick me out, but no such luck. One sort of came over but

when
he realized that I was unable to pet him through the bars, he went away.
Another one tries to hide, and a sign on his cage said he is afraid. I

felt
sorry for him.

So how do you pick out a cat?

Thanks.