Old January 30th 06, 03:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default The Giant Cat Hammock

In article ,
Marina wrote:
wrote:
Today DH hung his grandmother's quilting frame in the den for me. It is
a wooden frame, suspended from the ceiling with twine, and holds a
full-sized quilt.
This is going to be very interesting. You know the cats will be all
over it. I resisted hanging it for that reason, but decided to go for
it anyway.
His mother is coming over tomorrow to show me how to secure the quilt
top to the frame and get me started. But I"m sure she never had to
push five cats out of the way to quilt. I bet I do.

Crafts are always interesting with cats around.

Yup. Rita loves to watch me sewing, and if I'm not diligent, she even
tries to catch the shiny silver thing that goes up and down. I'm
terrified that some day she'll catch it,and the needle will go straight
through her little paw!

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita