Old May 24th 07, 02:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MoMo via CatKB.com

Default Back Legs Giving Out

First of all Joe, as far as trading insults, you need to take your own advice.
Second of all, my friend brought her cat to the vet on Monday, as soon as the
symptoms started and they are presently running tests. I would say she acted
quickly and with "urgency", what else do you want? I came on here to get
some advice while we wait for the remainder of the test results. Now please,
if you have no advice to offer in this matter, please keep your thoughts to
yourself. Thank you.

Joe Canuck wrote:
Yes Joe, other than his back legs giving out and the diarhhea, everything
else is fine. I see you can read which is good.

[quoted text clipped - 9 lines]
"The house burned down last week, other than that everything is fine at
home."

The whole point is... there needs to be more of a sense of urgency over
this issue because back legs giving out is a serious condition.

Trading insults doesn't help the cat.