Old August 5th 08, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

Default B-Warez of sumphin kalled Tarry

On Tue, 05 Aug 2008 15:17:58 -0500, Granby wrote:

Gramby tried to buy diz doggie from da peoplez, it iz jus a mutt but dey
wanted too many toonaz so her will keep feedink itself. Piglet hissing at
the peoplez dat won let gramby haff da Doggie.

Mebbe da doggie will do like Samantha kitty wif mineown greatgrandmeowmie.

Greatgrandmeowmie lifed in Highland, and dis purty Siamese kitty would
come ofer an visit efurry day. Her started visitin for longer an longer
efurry day. After a couple monfs her just stopped going home at all. Da
lady dat Samantha had been lifing wif comed by and told greatgrandmeowmie
dat it looked like Samantha had decided her would rather lif dere, so it
looked Samantha was hers now.

Sammy girl lifed with greatgrandmeowmie until her (greatgrandmeowmie)
went to da Bridge a few years later. Den her lifed wif Unka Pat when him
mofed into da house. I nefer meeted her, but I hear dat her was a furry
sweet kitty.

Mebbe da doggie will decide dat him wants to lif wif da Gramby and will
move all by himsownself.

Harri