Old February 9th 10, 11:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_4_]

Default [partly OT] a little competition??

I'm getting good enough at ChainRxn to want to brag and issue challenges to
beat me! So far none of my Facebook friends (that I know of) have accepted
the challenge. You're missing out on a great game - not much clicking
involved.

I only started playing a few days ago and today I hit a new high of
55,357,100 - for once there are no cats in the office to jump into my lap
and/or bat at the flying balls.

Come ON, folks, how about a tournament? It would spur me to new heights, and
you'll have fun with a great game, too....

http://www.facebook.com/z.chainrxn