Old February 14th 10, 06:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_4_]

Default [partly OT] a little competition??

wrote

| I only started playing a few days ago and today I hit a new high of
| 55,357,100 - for once there are no cats in the office to jump into my
lap
| and/or bat at the flying balls.
|
| My first sco 12,800. The challenge should keep me busy for quite
| a while.
|
| http://www.facebook.com/z.chainrxn
|
| You can also go directly here, without passing through Facebook or
| collecting $200.
|
| http://chainrxn.zwigglers.com/

It won't keep track of your highest score, but then again, neither will
facebook, apparently... I got up to almost 59,000,000 and then a few hours
later it had my high score showing as 16m. I went to the "reviews" on FB and
read dozens of reports of lost high scores.