Old February 15th 10, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default [partly OT] a little competition??

In ,
typed:
Pat wrote:

I'm getting good enough at ChainRxn to want to brag and issue
challenges to beat me! So far none of my Facebook friends (that I
know of) have accepted the challenge. You're missing out on a great
game - not much clicking involved.

I only started playing a few days ago and today I hit a new high of
55,357,100 - for once there are no cats in the office to jump into
my lap and/or bat at the flying balls.

My first sco 12,800. The challenge should keep me busy for
quite a while.

http://www.facebook.com/z.chainrxn

You can also go directly here, without passing through Facebook or
collecting $200.

http://chainrxn.zwigglers.com/

That is an evil, evil game. A pox on you for ever posting an url I could
access from work :-)

Yowie