Old October 4th 14, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Big eksitemint!!!

Mishi wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Friday, October 3, 2014 10:39:13 PM UTC-4, Sundance and/or Rebecca
wrote:
Dere wuz a bat in owrown howse! A flyin aminal bat! We heered
sumfing in da kichen, but we didnt know whut it wuz. Meowmie wented
owtside to see if dere wuz sum aminal owt dere, kuz it sowndid like
it wuz arownd da kichen wall, but she didnt see enneefing. When she
kamed bak in, da bat wuz flyin arown in da howse! We chased it bak
an forf, and bak an forf wile Meowmie opinned da bak dor to let it
fly owt. Finullee it flyed owt an Meowmie klozed da dor.

We fingk we wuz furry admurabul in da way we defendid owrown howse,
but Meowmie kep sayin we shud leev da bat alone. We fingk if it
wantid to be left alone, it shud hav stayed in da Out.

Sundance, mighty bat fighter

NO NO NO, weeve the batss awone! De can carry a bad bad diseese
called Rabies, which can make you dead!!

Dat's true. I peeked obrrt Meowmies shoulder anna cats are really more
prone to rabies den dogs. Many meowmies do not take kittahs to the vet
fur shots. I don't liek shot either but I'z got mai shots frum dat
heebeejeeby bad thing.

Dere wuz 20 poor kittahs from 1 Jan to so in Virginia wif rabies. Dere
wuz no dogs. Dere wus a buch of foxes anna goat though.

I'z not gunna play wif bats. Nup.

Daisy-chan, the magnifiscent!

PS: Cash anna Iowna remindeded me Ebola camed frum bats dey think.