Old December 31st 13, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Marty goes to the dentist

On 12/30/2013 2:52 PM, MaryL wrote:

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"The Other Guy" wrote in message
On Mon, 23 Dec 2013 02:13:23 +0000, Jack Campin
wrote:

Look at the size of that paw!

Most times, a view THAT CLOSE of a tiger's paw
will be the last thing a person ever sees!!

I remember watching a Tv program a few years ago called "Lion Man" IIRC he
was based in New Zealand, and he took dreadful risks with his lions and
tigers in his private zoo. Needless to say he got one of his employees
killed by one of the tigers because of his stupid idea that you could go in
with them
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-tourists.html

~~~~~~~
I notice that the rare white tiger was put down after the attack--and
for doing what is natural for a wild animal with people foolish/stupid
enough to be in the same enclosure.

MaryL

I agree with that, Mary. Some people think because they have college
degrees they are smarter than the animals. Sorry but they don't care
how long you went to school. (Step into my parlor, said the spider to
the fly.) You cannot fault a wild animal for acting like one when
humans are reckless or careless.

Jill