Old March 3rd 08, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

Default Purrs Needed for Mosey Again

On Mar 2, 4:48 pm, " Kyla =^..^=" wrote:
Mosey seems to be acting fine, eating and drinking his water, playing, but
this morning, when I went to clean the catboxes, I found 2 piles of poop on
a paper towel, and yesterday the one he did in the box had some blood in it.
I've been giving him beef baby food with his beef canned food.
He loves to have his teeth brushed with my finger and he likes yogurt too.
I'm going to watch him for a few days and see...I don't want to have to take
him back to TED again, but will if he needs it.
So, knowing the power of purrs and prayers, I'm asking for some for my sweet
Mosey.
Thanks
Love you,
Kyla

We are all purring that Mosey gets better soon, even if he has to have
TED check him out.

Will in NewHaven

--

"Never try to outstubborn a cat." - Robert Heinlein
"I am not stubborn, Mr. Heinlein, I am just in charge." - Feather