Old March 1st 04, 01:41 AM
Ablang

Default How affectionate is your cat?

I forgot to give examples of affection from my own cat.

I guess the only evidence left of affection from my cat, is sometimes when
I put my face or hand near her face, she will sometimes lick it. She knows
not to lick my eyes, mouth, or ears. Although, I sometimes wonder if it is
coincidental, considering she is grooming herself at the time. So maybe
her licking my nose means she wants some alone time?

--
Hilary Duff turns 18 in this amount of time:
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/...&month=09&year

"We must believe in luck. For how else can we explain the success of those
we don't like?" -- Jean Cocteau