Old June 22nd 06, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Momma and Kittens living in Hedge= Help!

abmouse wrote:
I'm home on a medical leave and I discovered a momma and about 5 kittens
living in my hedge.

when mamma runs from you, take all her babies and put them in a box

set the box near your apt door, she will hear them crying for ninny

tie a string to the lid of the box... (slide the string through the
mail slot in your apt door)

put a sign on the box that says... "NO TOUCH THIS BOX OR YOU DIE"
(that way nosy neighbors won't foil your plan)

once you hear them stop crying, pull the string so as to trap the mamma
and babies

OR borrow a real trap...

What are you wanting to do with them?

are you able to keep her till the babies are weaned?