Old December 31st 07, 09:25 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Dennis

Default KITTY LITTER DUST

Thanks, that a great idea!

"Matthew" wrote in message
Does it say 99% dust free? you many have to get another brand that is
dust free if it spreading that much dust you may also put a hepa filter
machine nearby to help out

I use non scented brands with febreeze diffusers nearby I use a hepa
filter machine myself to collect the dust and smell

"Dennis" wrote in message
news
I'm using Scoop Away, smells good, clumps great, the cat likes it.

"Matthew" wrote in message
Are you using cheap litter if so upgrade

"Dennis" wrote in message
Just became a cat owner a few months ago and thought I had done all my
homework on the pros and cons of owning a cat, but there's always
something you miss. In my case, it's the dust from the kitty litter
that has settled over everything in my home. Is there anything that can
be done to eliminate this most annoying problem. And before you even
think of it, I ALREADY OWN A FEATHER DUSTER AND VACUUM CLEANER

--
Dennis