Old October 22nd 15, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Infurrmashun pleeze

M Patterson wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 6:46:47 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:

I kin watch anna be onna da side iffen you needs help and learn?
Eider way. Just lets me know. I'z not paded attention dat much at
the reading but iffens you kint, I'll wait fur mai clue to come and
read anna will do so. I'z sure the master of ceremonies will let
maiself know when to come up anna read.

Iowna has the list in Braille anna taughted me to read Braile! I
didnt know mai paws were dat sensitive!

Daisy-chan, da Magnifiscent!

(PS: real world, I have a very odd hobby. I help support blind
people with free screen reader machines. A friend lost her husband
and shipped the machine I built him back to me along with a braille
printer. I'm working up a unix based machine to redistribute the
printer with but learning to read a bit. I have to do it left
handed as my right hand lacks sensitivity (back issues affect right
arm) but it's interesting!)

What an amazing, wonderful "hobby"! I really admire this, so useful
and generous of your abilities!

Do the ones you make work with the e-books available (oh gosh, I've
forgotten the name) through the government program that provides
electronic books at no charge for those who need them? Very, very
cool!

Melissa (oops...Azad is glaring at me for taking over the keyboard)

Smile, I am a SQL programmer now (Oracle) and my hobby is a very useful
one. I have no clue how e-books get done.

Iowna takes over with a GLARE. 'Meowmie finds folks and is finded bai
local folks when dat state ur federal kin't help. Deys gotted some
crazy rulez here like no computers befur age 6 anna such here. She
belivez a blind doggie anna 2foot needz dem.

Imagine iffine you waz a blind doggie liek maiself anna had to wait to
age 6 to be able to talk here? OUTRAGUS! Meowmie eben tells me some
places sez you kin only hab 1 computer anna iffing you hase one fur a
sighted person, you kint hab one fur the other.

(Iowna ducks out with a huff)

Meantime, tell Azad it's ok to talk to a 2foot now and again. Excuse
me now, as I am being glommered by 2 dogs and kittah who seem a bit
speachless but keep rubbing on me?

Carol, the Meowmie