Old November 30th 03, 03:03 AM
Karen

in article , TJ and The Dust at
wrote on 11/29/03 8:43 PM:

I gave him some petramalt and will see how it goes. He hasn't had that in a
long time, he loves that stuff.
He is peeing like normal and has a normal (well, normal for a pig) appetite.
My
DH thinks I am nuts because everyone in my family is always so concerned about
their bowels and the bowels of others. LOL. If you even hinted at a stomach
ache around my grandma she would immediately suggest and enema.

The more I think about it he may be right. I just recently removed the lid
from
the box. Before that I couldn't see what his bathroom habits were and when I
cleaned the box every 3 days or so I didn't really pay attention much. There
was pee clumps their was poop. I scooped it out and threw it away. There was
always more pee than poop. He has never been a big pooper in quantity or
frequency. I may just be hypersensitive to everything since he has been
having
so many problems. He is acting more like the old Dust everyday, better then
he
has in weeks.

Purrs for poop would be appreciated!

TJ and the Colonic Traffic Jam Cat

It is hard to tell. With three there is definitely more pee than poop. I
would say that there should be either a little poop each day or at least
every other day though. Let us know. Pressure can do that, but if he really
IS constipated, he won't be feisty.

Karen