Old May 30th 04, 07:40 AM
Cory

Laura R. wrote:
circa Fri, 28 May 2004 12:19:34 -0700, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Cory ) said,
I have one of these gravity water feeders:
http://tinyurl.com/fnv6

It holds 2.8 liters of water. How much Rescue Remedy should I put
in the reservoir when I fill it to achieve the recommended
concentration?

http://www.preciouspets.org/newslett...cue-remedy.htm

Supposing you were to give 2 drops per dose if you didn't mix it with
the water, I'd look at how much water your cats drink in a day, then
add RR based on that. For example, if your cat(s) drink(s) a pint
(.47311 liters) of water per day (this is just a random amount and
not intended to indicate that one cat should be drinking a pint of
water per day), and if you wanted the cats to have the equivalent of,
say, two doses per day of two drops each, you'd add about 24 drops
(2.8 liters = 5.9192 pints, times four drops daily = 24-ish drops).

I guess you really have to figure out how many drops per day you want
them to have before anything else.

Laura

Thanks. Your reply was most helpful.

Cory