Old November 1st 04, 03:39 AM
Chris

Not necessarily--could be the cat ran off from his new home and tried to get
back to his old home....
wrote in message
In rec.pets.cats.anecdotes "Magic Mood Jeep" wrote:

One thing that crossed my mind: a couple of months ago our next door
neighbor passed away, and we found out he had a cat. I never saw the
cat, &
don't know how long he'd had it, but his brother, when he came over to
thank
us for card/flowers sent to the funeral home (and to ask if some workers
could get in our yard to cut down a dead tree that was just on their
side of
the property line), told us that just *three days* before he died, our
neighbor mad arrangements for someone to care for the cat if something
happened to him. Our neighbor was only in his 50's and had heart
problems.
Maybe this was his cat???.

If so, then the person who had agreed to care for him wasn't doing a very
good job!

Joyce