Old March 24th 06, 04:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Cat Five's Purrday

Happy Purrday, Cat Five. May you have many, many more.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
wrote in message
Today (3/24) is the second anniversary of our adopting a timid tabby named
Jasmine from the local shelter, giving the girl we then renamed "Cat Five"
her new home. Since then he has amazed and amused us, taken driving trips
to Canada with us and been our sweet little lap warmer. Tonight she'll
get
a special salmon treat (the real stuff, not the stuff from a tin) as we
celebrate her "purrday" (real birth date unknown). When we adopted her,
the
vet estimated her age as 3 years old, so today Five turns five
--
mers
Craig, Kathi & "Cat Five" the tabby girl